Family Engagement 2023
LETTER OF ENGAGEMENT
Date of Birth: Address: County: Telephone: E-mail:
Other party name: DOB:
Previous attorneys on this case? Yes No
Previous attorney name:
New filing? Yes No
Have you been served with any documents regarding this case? Yes No
Date of marriage:
Date of separation:
Do you have Children? Yes No
Name and DOB:
Do you have any assets? Yes No
• Client shall provide any and all general demographic and family information.
• Client shall provide any documentation required for the prosecution of the case, including, affidavits, cellphone records, and photos.
• Client shall provide an accurate description of any prior criminal history.
• Client shall provide an accurate description of any current immigration status.
• In civil cases, the on time appearance at court dates is imperative. Client agrees to appear at all court appearances on time, and understands and acknowledges that if Client fails to appear at a court date, the court may rule against the Client, and that the Firm is not responsible for such outcome.
• Client understands that there are certain presumptions in the State of Georgia regarding family matters, for example, that minor children will generally stay with their mothers.
• Client agrees to provide accurate income and work documents.
• Client acknowledges and understands that to the extent Client refuses to provide information, or any information provided by Client is inaccurate, that the Firm is not responsible for the consequences of inaccurate information provided by Client to the Firm.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Family Engagement 2023
Agree & Sign